If you would like to present a program on 3BBR, there are three initial steps…
- Become a paid-up Member (required for all volunteers at 3BBR)
- Download and complete the Membership Application Form (PDF) and submit it to the Board for approval
- Pay your Membership fee*
You can then apply for a program by submitting the 3BBR Presenter Application Form (PDF).
Before new presenters can go to air, they must complete a training schedule. A training fee for this service exists which is currently $55. This must be paid before any training can commence. Ongoing training for on-air presenters is free of charge.
Any further questions?
*Pay for your Membership by;
- Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard)
- Direct Bank Transfer (Use the online form to submit your contact details)
- Cheque payable to West Gippsland Community Radio Inc
Bank transfer details:
Bendigo Bank, Drouin
ACCOUNT NAME: West Gippsland Community Radio Inc.
Please note that 3BBR Supporter and Membership fees are not refundable.